Are you serious?

E3 Worldwide E3WW at
Fri Jan 12 07:43:48 EST 2001

Look, we don't want to waste your time.... or ours

You must be determined to earn a bare minimum of 10,000 in the next
30-45 days and to develop a net worth of over 1 million dollars cash
in the next 24-36 months. My mission is to help other people develop their life long
dreams. And part of what I'm looking for are those people who are committed to
that big of a picture and are not afraid to work for it.
                 We can help you.
                              OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!

                              NOT MLM or FRANCHISE

                      Don't bother to call unless you are serious.
                      Learn the facts CALL 1-888-293-5434  (At the message enter Ext. 601)
                      Please mention Promo Code 755
                      Recorded Info 24 Hours Per day!

                              EASY $10,000 in 30-45 DAYS