Special Offer

STC stc_hk at hongkong.com
Fri Jan 12 13:54:15 EST 2001

This message is for the residents in Hong Kong ONLY.  Please kindly
accept my apologize if you are not supposed to receive this!

I am very excited to announce that a high profile public corporation traded
in the Hong Kong stock market is going to give an extremely attractive offer
and privilege to some residents in Hong Kong – you can be one of those
lucky peoples!.

Give me a reply and leave your contact phone no. so that I can give you the
first hand information.

Be quick – don't miss this golden opportunity !

STC
E-mail:  stc_hk at hongkong.com

---