MS OFFICE 2000 PRO clearance $165 !! Time:2:32:37 PM

cellcity2 at seidata.com cellcity2 at seidata.com
Sun Jul 1 17:05:34 EST 2001

$165 each!! -- MS OFFICE 2000 PRO FULL EDITION
(CD and key #, paper license and registration card only...no retail box, COA or manual) for only $165 each!!

15 yr NW PC Distributor http://www.horizonmicro.com/  is lowering inventories for the summer --
LOW prices!! Limited Quantities. Wait and stock will be gone.

MS OFFICE is a 'suite' of software and includes:
      MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint and Publisher -- any ONE of which could cost you more than this price.

(THIS IS THE FULL SUITE!!  NOT AN UPGRADE, or a trial/demo or academic software, but the same software you would get in the full retail product.)

Compare with Ingram Micro or any of the Online suppliers who's prices are as high as $599.99 !!

TO ORDER:

ONLY VISA/MC accepted (sorry, NO AMEX) .  Shipping costs are $6 per order, regardless of quantity.
YOU MUST call  (503) 469-0147 ( from 9AM to 4PM Pacific time) and ask for "Uncle" Dave.  Or, you may email questions to:

sales1 at horizonmicro.com

(We do NOT have an order page on our site--we believe in personal service. Imagine, in this day and age.)

If you are interested in other Microsoft software or Operating systems
(W98SE, W2000PRO, NT server & workstation, MS Project,etc)
we also have these at wholesale prices, including some Client Access Licenses.
Thanks.  Uncle Dave.  Here is our website if you want to look at other specials:

http://www.horizonmicro.com/

Click the link off of our front page for "Current System Specials" to see a more extended list of software and hardware or email us at:

sales1 at horizonmicro.com

1)How can it be so cheap?
It is sourced from one of the biggest PC manufacturers, who discounts overstock through brokers.

2)What are the differences from the product I can buy at Office Max or any other number of retailers?
There is no difference in the software.  There is no retail box, no worthless manual, just the 2 CD set
with keycode for installing, a registration card, and a paper license.

3) Is it legitimate?
Yes. Check the hologram on the hub of the CD's. This is the real, legitimate MS product. You can register it with Microsoft.  We have sold these forms of MS office with systems for years.

Microsoft "creates" this market by using quotas to sell product to its larger customers.
This in turn creates the channel where brokers buy and resell the product to wholesalers like Horizon.
Horizon makes no representation as to what Microsoft considers appropriate or legal.
Horizon has no agreements with Microsoft.  Those who purchased this software directly from Microsoft may have violated ther agreements with Microsoft.

4) Is there a price for quantity?  How can I purchase without a VISA/MC?
The price is the same for any quantity.  Limits of quantity may be imposed to service our regular customers. ONLY visa/mc or prepaid CASHIER'S check.

TO REMOVE: ***************************************************************
It is not Horizon's intention to send unsolicited and unwanted emails!!

Your name is on Horizon's list because of one of the following:
	a) You have done business with us in the past and furnished your address
	b) You have visited our site and/or signed up (as a reseller or consumer)
	c) Someone has given us your email address by mistake or for harassment
                d) Where we have purchased our lists from has misrepresented that you "opted in."
IF your name is on our list in error, PLEASE accept our apology and help us REMOVE you.  Just send an email with REMOVE in the Subject heading to:

SEND REMOVE MESSAGE TO:  sales1 at horizonmicro.com

It is not Horizon's wish to inconvenience anyone. Thank you.  We use these lists only once unless you request to OPT IN

---