Hi : This is for you

R Sanucci rsclub01 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jul 10 15:11:46 EST 2001

cellbiol at net.bio.net

      DHS CLUB OPPORTUNITY

I am sorry if this message reaches you accidentally, it is only intended
for persons who have agreed to have their names on the purchased mailing Iists that I paid for recently on the net. If your name has been added illegaly please send me a remove notice so that I can delete your email address from my lists, thank you for your help

My name is Robert Sanucci and I would like to share a genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you. Skeptical already,Good!!
Unlike other internet opportunities that you might have seen, what I have to share with you invites close scrutiny - even with a skeptical eye. It is first and foremost a CONSUMER OPPORTUNITY.
It also offers you the ability to have a share of a new Internet Mall to buy at wholesale for yourself or to send others to and make commissions on their purchases.
Besides this, it also offers a unique and innovative networking program using a principle we call "REFERNET" Marketing. No hyped "pie in the sky" program or "get rich quick" scheme, but rather a credible and realistic way to save money and gradually develop what can become a large, recurring residual income.
The best thing about this opportunity? You can "try it before you buy it". That's right. You
can join the DHS Club for FREE with no risk or obligation. As a DHS Club Member, you will be able to shop at The DHS Club Outlet Center, where shipping is always included in the price of the merchandise. You will also be able to shop at The ClubShop Stores, located in the ClubShop Mall, where you will receive rebates on your purchases as per our affinity agreements.
You will also be able be entered into Postlaunch and receive a FREE position in the Club's network. Watch as others join your downline and see how our innovative network building program works.
To learn more about the DHS Club and our exciting REFERNET Marketing Program and Postlaunch, visit my web page at
http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/wsclub01/index2.html

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Best regards
Robert Sanucci

NOTE: We adhere to the considerations established for the Federal UNITED STATES requirements Commercial email Bill;Section301. - According to the decree S1618, title 3°, approved in 105° Congress of Standardization of International Norms, the present email could not be considered under the denomination of Spam, while it includes a form to be removed. If you do not wish to receive this kind of messages in the future, please send  mail to:  robsanucci at bizoppalliance.com  with the word " REMOVE " in the subject, and automatically will be terminated of our data base.

---