Cellular regeneration/Electrical phenomena

Richard Gordon gordonr at Ms.UManitoba.CA
Mon Jul 16 06:47:43 EST 2001

Dear Paul,
"Can some one enlighten me??" No. Electrical phenomena in
embryogenesis and regeneration abound, but few people make the effort
to observe them, and satisfactory explanations of their role(s) are
lacking.. If we had a way to visualize these fields as easily as we
visualize photons by light microscopy, greater progress might be made.

I've summarized most of the observations  in embryos, and discussed a
few other cases, in The Hierarchical Genome (url below). Perhaps
you'd like to work on this outstanding problem?
Yours,
Dick Gordon

--

Dr. Richard Gordon, Radiology, University of Manitoba, HSC Rm. GA216,
820 Sherbrook St.
phone:(204)789-3828, fax:(204)787-2080, e-mail: GordonR at ms.umanitoba.ca
New book: The Hierarchical Genome & Differentiation Waves: Novel
Unification of Development, Genetics & Evolution:
http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html
My web page:
http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/medicine/radiology/stafflist/rgordontitle.html
Reprint Hunter: Finding Reprint Authors' E-Mail Addresses:
http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/medicine/radiology/search/searchindex.html