Investment Insights Newsletter

clarkmiller at zxmail.com clarkmiller at zxmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:21:44 EST 2001

INVESTMENT INSIGHTS NEWSLETTER

This weeks topic: THE PRIVATE OFFERING MARKET

Thursday, July 19, 2001

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO SUBSCRIBERS,

As you may or may not know the private offerings market is by far the realm of the equities market where investors have the highest return potential.  Traditionally, institutional investors have dominated this area.  Increasingly, individual investors have discovered the private offerings market and many are capitalizing on the level of return previously afforded almost exclusively to institutional investors.  Historically, institutional investors were capable of 'cornering' the private offerings market simply because they were exposed privileged information about emerging companies.

VERY SIMPLY THEY WERE "IN THE KNOW."

As information has become more readily available to a broader spectrum of people, so has the private offerings market become more open to individual investors.

In our newsletter we profile various companies in emerging sectors that are currently conducting private offerings, and present these companies to our readership.  The companies we highlight have been thoroughly researched by our team of analysts, attorneys, and investment professionals.  We can never guarantee the return on any investment opportunity; however, every company we profile has met the stringent standards of our researchers whose primary objective is to empower our readers with the INSIGHT and KNOWLEDGE that will assist them in making sound investment decisions.

THE INFORMATION BELOW HIGHLIGHTS A RECENTLY PROFILED COMPANY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

PRIVATE PLACEMENT OFFERING

A US Corporation is conducting a Private Placement Offering of 2,500,000 shares of the company's common stock at a price of $2.00 per share for an aggregate offering price of $5,000,000.  The minimum investment is 10,000 shares ($20,000 US).  It is also announced that the Private Placement is serving as a forerunner to an Initial Public Offering  (IPO)  that should appear 1st fiscal quarter 2002.

This is a unique opportunity to become an equity partner in the re-emergence of a marquee leader with formerly 700 megastores worldwide and revenues in excess of $600 million dollars in this multi-billion dollar industry.  We have re-tooled, and with our excellent brand name recognition, and 131 trade and service marks, we are poised to once again become the dominant player in the industry,  and to that end we look to have a tremendous Initial Public Offering.

Because of US securities regulations we are not permitted to disclose the names of any of the companies involved in a public or private offering without first qualifying potential investors.  Offers for investments in public or private offerings will only be made to sophisticated or accredited investors via a Confidential Private Placement  Memorandum (CPPM).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1)  No money or other consideration is being solicited by means of this announcement, nor will money be accepted.  An offer may be made only by means of a disclosure document which can be obtained by investors as directed below.

2)  An indication of interest made by a prospective purchaser shall involve no obligation or commitment of any kind.

3)  This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described above in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation would not be permitted by law.

To receive your offering memorandum and more detailed information about this company, contact the following individual:

Peter T. Anderson
Managing Director
New York, New York
Telephone: 1-253-323-3349

E-mail replies should include your FULL NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION (telephone numbers, city, etc. )

Without this information we will not be able to respond to your request for additional information.
THANK YOU.