May be good for you

RSAdmin. rs2001ar at bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 26 06:31:59 EST 2001

This is a one time message

THIS IS NOTA SPAM. YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF AN OPT IN LIST, FFA SITE OR HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH US IN PREVIOUS BUSINESSES.  To be removed, just ask!  by replying to this e-mail with the word "remove in the subject line.- I will remove you right away.  My main list is corrupted so I had to use the old individual lists.  Hope I didn't send it twice to you.  Sorry if I did!

Would you  like to get group buying power?
We have a free membership ready for you.-
Over 50 Malls worldwide.-
You buy wherever you want.-Free shipment fees.-
You can also get a residual income while you save money.-
For complete details about this offer mailto:rsclub01 at email.com, with
the words "more info group" in the subject line.-
Thank you

RS Admin.T

---