Hello , this is for you

thelaw at altavista.com thelaw at altavista.com
Fri Jul 27 00:23:54 EST 2001

250,000 lives saved so far, and that's just a drop in the bucket.
Scientists have discovered that at least 10,000 years ago the human body stopped manufacturing ascorbates. O the thousands of species of animals on earth, four don't produce their own ascorbates and humans are one of the four.
That's the bad news. Every human being inherits that gene susceptibility to heart disease. The good news is that scientists have also discovered how to correct the condition, and prevent needless suffering from heart attacks, and strokes.
This is what happens. Without ascorbates, tiny microscopic cracks occur in the artery walls. The body manufactures a gooy paste called lipoprotein (a), and fills the cracks. The more, and larger the cracks, through time, the more and thicker the patches or plaque, and the smaller the opening in the arteries causing high blood pressure, angina, heart attacks, strokes, etc.
When you give the body the correct formulation of ascorbates, the amino acids, it heals the cracks, dissolves the plaque, and eliminates the problems.
250,000 lives saved is nothing. There are millions more to save.
We need help in this effort and we'll pay you if you will assist us. We will build a business for you--no charge. When it starts earning a profit, you take it over and run it. Whether you are 18 or 80, whether you have as little as an hour a week to work at it, whether you are willing to earn a few hundred dollars a month or several thousands, we need your help.
An article in this morning's paper was about an 18 year old boy who died of a heart attack. Not a drug addict, an athlete on a college scholarship. A plethora of baby boomers preparing to enjoy retirement died also--all needless deaths. If a humanitarian effort appeals to you, and you don't mind being paid for it, please join our team...We need You!

For your Free Information send an e-mail to: moreinfo1us at yahoo.com
with More Info in the Subject Line and your name and phon# starting with erea code in the body of the email.

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email under
bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism. Further transmissions
by the sender may be stopped at no cost to you by replying to the email address
remove7 at altavista.com and placing remove in the subject line.

We practice responsible mailing by honoring all remove requests, following all U.S. laws, and oppose spamming. If you complain and have the remove address closed you are doing a disservice to other receivers of this message since they will have no mechanism to be removed from future mailings. In addition, this message is in strict compliance with U.S. law so if you flame the "remove
mailbox" we will report you to your ISP as a SPAMMER, which will result in your account

---