Explore China Business Opportunities

China Consultants Team tonyxian at public.guangzhou.gd.cn
Wed Jun 6 09:33:40 EST 2001

Dear Sir or Madam,

We offer business guided tour to China, only 90 US$ a day including 5 star accommodation.

Tell us your interests and time available in China,we will arrange an itinerary for you for free.

Among world's top 500 corporations, more than 280 have set up production base in Guangdong Province in China. Don't miss the chance, come to China and make your organization more competitive like those corporations. To help you/your organization start doing business/doing better business in
China, we have organized a team of experts that are ready to help you be at home in China. Please email us for details at guidedtour at china.com. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to servicing your success in China.

Dr.Tony Xian,
Principal, China Consultants Team

P. S.
1) Don't trust the bureaucratic media, come and talk with the people in China. You will find something that is common among all peoples----friendship et al.

2) We purchased this mailing list and will use it only once. Mostly you don't need to send remove mail to us. But if you want to, please send to the above email address as well.

---