Help me...

Panthorr panthorr at howling.com
Tue Mar 6 09:20:43 EST 2001

oo
}\    o    /{
}}\ \^~^/ /{{
}}}\{@ @}/{{{
-o0o-\"/-o0o-
Lets see, Its anaerobic or aerobic depending on the availability of oxygen. So perhaps 'respiration.' It's been about 5 years since I've had a biology class though. My guess on where would be the Mitochondria. There is a C word that is a structure on the Mitochondria but the name escapes me at the moment. Hope I'm some help.
                                                    panthorr at howling.com