Thank You For Your Interest ......

CandyVend at yahoo.com CandyVend at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 03:42:28 EST 2001

An "Interactive-Talking" Machine Vending Business !

Our vending program is turn-key and offers:

Immediate Income * Proven Profitability * Part Time or Full Time
24 Hour Profit Centers * No Overhead * No Employees
High Demand * No Office Needed * No Experience or Selling Required
Tax Advantages *  Unlimited Growth Potential !

Everyone uses vending machines at one time or another,
and if you are seriously looking for a way to generate
income in a secure and consistent manner, to either
supplement or replace your income, this lucrative program
might be what you are looking for.

We can show you how to Profit daily and be a part of
the $ 38 Billion dollar industry!

GVI a full service factory distributor has recently launched
an innovative, exciting, and exclusive new line of brand
name self-service "interactive-talking" vending machines that
are taking the Market by Storm!

Currently, we are seeking Associates in every geographic
area that together we can build a successful business.

Associates are able to Profit as much as 260% from the sale
of these highly popular products !

High Traffic Locations are still plentiful at this time and
are included in this lucrative turn-key opportunity.

Timing is Everything !

For a full information package at no cost or obligation,
Call Anytime  -  (954) 578-7974

To Unsubscribe to our list, please reply with
"Ulist" in the SUBJECT Line.

---