Stop Worrying About A Recession...! Take Charge For Yourself...

Gerry Wright (>) remove at removemyaddress.com
Thu Nov 15 13:14:46 EST 2001

I had received this several times and each time I deleted it, thinking "just junk e-mail".  Well one day I received it again
and decided to read it completely and carefully.  After reading and trying this I have found out this opportunity has changed
my life.  Now you have the very same opportunity to change your life also.  No more worries about a recession, job cuts, etc.
If you take just five minutes to read through the following program you won't regret it.  See for yourself!

Dear Friends & Future Millionaires:
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Make over a half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home,  for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars one time
expense.
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to
the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this program described below, to see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether
or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the
participation in the program and if people can -follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with
only $25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I
received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and voila ..... 3 weeks
later the money started to come in.  First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything.''  More testimonials later but
first,
===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ======

Please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!
INSTRUCTIONS:
=====  Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose
name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of
any mail problems.
=====   When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can
save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something happens to your computer. IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report,
or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in steps '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose
out on a majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you
change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried to put their
friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all
have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if
you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!
1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT #
5. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2.
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist you with marketing your business on the internet,
the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but
lets just say it is
only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this
example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with
orders. That's 100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.  Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.  Those 10,000 people send
out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report
# 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half a million).  Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 +
2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4.... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A
PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSE AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.  Dare to think for a moment what would
happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are over 150 million
people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go
along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders.  This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can not advertise until they receive the report.
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in
at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT #1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net

Order Report #1 from:

Gerry L. Wright
11414 Gold Pan Road
Charlotte, NC 28215
USA

REPORT #2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email on The Net

Order Report #2 from:

The Program
13650 Erwin St.
Valley Glen, CA 91401
USA

REPORT #3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net

Order Report #3 from:

Rowan Smith
11872 78th Avenue
Delta, B.C
V4C 6V3
Canada

REPORT #4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net

Order Report #4 from:

Britt-Marie Steiness-Wessman
Lybaekgade 1, 4.tv.
2300 Copenhagen S.
Denmark

REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free

Order Report # 5 From:

James McConnel,
Billingford Hall,
Dereham,
Norfolk NR20 4RF
UK

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
1]    If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
2]   After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you
did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
3]   Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a Different report.
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed
then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came
within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions
carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my
total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to the internet."
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission to you by the sender of
this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to:
remove at removemyaddress.com.
You can also go to: http://removemyaddress.com and add/remove your
email address to/from our remove list. This message is not intended for
residents in the States of Washington or California, screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.

---