Whether a recession is coming or not.

Antonio Gomes antonio_gomes2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 10:38:25 EST 2001

Dear sir/Madam,

This letter is unique. Your name will be remove from this list
automatically.
I ask apologize if this letter caused trouble you.

I receved a letter like this twice and only on the third I decided enter in
on the gamble. I'm on it only for 4 months. It works really as it says.

Follow what it says to the letter, and you will not worry whether a
recession is coming or not, or whether you keep your current job or not. I
hope no.

Yes, I know what you are hinking. I never responded to one of these before
either. One day though, something just said "Ok! is just $25 U.S.."
Believe me, no matter where you believe "those feelings" come from, I thank
goodness every day that I had that feeling. I cannot imagine where I would
be or what I would be doing had I not Read on.  It's true. Every word of
it.  It is legal.  I checked. Simply because you are buying and selling
something of value.

If there are doubts or inquiries please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

António Gomes
Antonio_gomes2002 at yahoo.com

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time THANK'S TO THE
COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if
it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not
the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can -follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25
out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. This
is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long time
but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the
mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions
and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I
only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I
have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in
this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything.'' More
testimonials later but first,
===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ======
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:
=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00. Within a few days you will
receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something happen to your computer. IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names
of the people who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the
list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has
been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to
put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to
be greedy and then
nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty
reaps the reward!!!
1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it
on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as
well just in case if you loose any data. To assist you with marketing your
business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide
you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk
e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much
more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response
could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2%
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of
50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #
4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report
# 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4 ... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGUREOUT
THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There
are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe
me, many people will do just that, and more!
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1
and dd METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you
must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide
same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they
send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted.
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of
paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the
Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal
address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"
Order Report #1 from:

António Gomes
Calçada da Palma de Baixo, 33 - 3 Dto.
1600-175 Lisboa
Portugal
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:

F. Santos
Av.José Elias Garcia,57
2745-148 Queluz
Portugal
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
Order Report # 3 from :

Miguel Silva
R.António Sardinha,2 A
2700-086 Amadora
Portugal
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:

Michael P.
2508 Robin
Altus, Oklahoma 73521
USA
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"
Order Report # 5 from:

D.J.
16 NORTHCREST DR.
London, Ontario N5X 3V8
Canada
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.
=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in !
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of
a Different report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME
SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have just
received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of
your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more
money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow
the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
report after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved
others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send
this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every
one of them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers
you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO
YOU NOW !
============ MORE TESTIMONIALS ================
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When
I received this program I grumbled to Jodyaboutreceiving ''junk mail''. I
made fun of the whole thing,spoutingmy knowledge of the population
and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so''
on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3
weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had
received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have
joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind
to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders.
I made $319,210.00in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is
that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if
I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within
10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $20,560.00 and
by the end of third month my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is
beautiful, Thanx to internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection,

(Note: To avoid delays make sure appropriate postage to Canada is applied
if mailing from the US)

---