YOUR TURN TO MAKE IT!

thebestyet at hotmail.com thebestyet at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:22:53 EST 2001

Dear Friend,

Do You Have What it Takes to Retire Wealthy and Be
Financially Free?

Answer this simple quiz to find out:

. Would you be willing to join a  proven system that will
virtually guarantee bringing you recurring streams of income?

. Do you enjoy doing something once and making money over
and over again?

. Are you somebody that says "I can do it" instead of wishing
things would get better?

. Do you have an open mind to listen to new opportunities
before you discount them?

. Do you want to be able to do the things in life you want to do
and not "have" to the things you don't want to do?

. Have you struggled to build a business online and think it's
not for you, but really do want a slice of the action?

If you can honestly say "yes" to ANY of these six questions,
you'll find this letter extremely important to your future.
There are only 2 things required to achieving financial freedom.
The right attitude is the first part and you've already demonstrated
you've got that by reading this far.
The other part of the puzzle is the right opportunity and that's
the reason I'm writing to you...

I would like to share with you the most startling moneymaking
discovery I have ever found. (Actually, stumbled across is more
like it.)
I've spent years looking for legitimate business opportunities that the
"average Joe" could profit from but I've always managed
to come up short.  I wanted something that even people who would
never be able to actively build an online business, could still
get involved and actually come into profit.  I bought all kinds of tapes,
distributorships, and plans with absolutely nothing to show for my
effort. But one day my friend  asked to me to check out a new
home-based business he'd found.

To say I was skeptical would be an understatement but I finally
agreed to take a look at it just for friend's sake.
What I found out completely blew me away!
I'd never seen a better, simpler way to start generating streams
of income.  I tried it out and after just two months I was earning
enough to sock a little extra away in my retirement plan and save
for that vacation I'd been promising my wife for years. The best
part is it doesn't require much time, (no time at all if you prefer it
that way)  there's no selling and nearly zero risk.
It's so simple, I believe almost anyone can do it.

Listen, I'm sure you're probably skeptical (just like I was) but it took
my friend, to twist my arm and finally turn me on to this incredible
opportunity.
And I'd like to do the same for you...
That's why I'm put together a special information email  that explains
everything in full detail. I'll tell you all about my
story and this program. How it's giving me the freedom to do what
I want. To spend more time with my family. Travel and just enjoy
life.

There's no-obligation and I promise no one will bother you with
annoying emails if you remove yourself from my list.
To get your email of this important information, I need
to have a request from you.

Please click this link or send a blank email to:
mailto:thebestyouhave at n2mail.com?subject=more-info-please

Make sure  "More-Info-Please"  is in the subject line or nothing
will be received by you.

You will receive more information to your email box
within twelve hours.
The simplest home business you will ever find and explosive!

P.S. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and
over again and expecting different results. So unless you decide
to do something different you will never achieve what you truly
deserve. If you've been looking for a way to create wealth,
achieve financial independence and finally get out of the 9 to
5 rut you owe it to yourself to send an email as above.  I can
guarantee you that if you put this aside to "think about it" you
won't be any closer to your financial goals.

=======================================
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, click here to be removed. Be sure REMOVE is in
the Subject Title and you will not be contacted again:
mailto:removeplease at n2business.com?subject=Remove
This request will be honoured within 48 hours and applied
against my email list. I take extreme measures to ensure
my remove list is up to date as possible.
Occassionally errors do occurr and if you have received more
than one email after requesting a remove, I apologise.