AD: Unlimited Income Potential With $25 Start-Up Cost! -HMOC

Mack mdeaton1062001 at BBHS.yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 10:00:41 EST 2001

Dear Entrepreneur,

YOU REALLY OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO LOOK AT THIS!!

-----------------------
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
-----------------------

''Making $45,000 to $50,000 every 6 months from your home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT WITHIN A YEAR !!

Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following. This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to
the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this program described below , to see if it
really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation in the
program and if people can follow the simple instructions,
they are bound to make some big bucks with only $25 out of
pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many
times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for
the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming
in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:

''This program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it.But one day when I received this again in the
mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it.
I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later
the money started to come in. First month I only made $240.00
but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have
made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple steps.''

More testimonials later but first,

*** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ***

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Order all 5 reports shown on the list below

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next
to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems.

When you place your order, make sure you order each
of the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that
you can save them on your computer and resell them.
YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each
of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order
them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and
keep it on your desk in case something happens to your
computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
the list, in any way other than what is instructed
below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out
on a majority of your profits. Once you understand the
way this works, you will also see how it does not work
if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested,
and if altered, it will NOT work !!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names
on all five thinking they could get all the money. But
it does not work this way. Believe us, and Do Not try to
change anything other than what is instructed. If you do,
it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take
this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address
of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune

2....Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down
to REPORT # 5.

3....Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down
TO REPORT # 4.

4....Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down
TO REPORT # 3.

5....Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down
TO REPORT # 2.

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #
1 Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name
& address ACCURATELY!
****Take this entire letter, with the modified
list of names, and save it on your computer. DO
NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well, just in case you
loose any data. To assist you with marketing your
business on the internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send
bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of
free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture
going:

METHOD # 1:BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to
see how it goes, and we will assume you and those
involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2%
response (the response could be much better but
lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails
instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only
5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only
10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a
total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only
0.2% responded with orders. That's=100 people
responded and
ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to
that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2%
response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.

The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00
(half million).  Your total income in this
example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4 .... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000
...... Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND
FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO
MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE
A LOT OF MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.

Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone or half or even one 4th of those people
mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide
and counting. Believe me, many people will do
just that, and more!

METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive
and there are hundreds of FREE places to
advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the
Internet will easily get a larger response. We
strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and
add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide
same day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send
out, with your name and address on it, will be
prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

========= AVAILABLE REPORTS =============
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes:

Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY only) for each
Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash
is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets
of paper.

On one of those sheets of paper, Write

a. The NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering,

b. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and

c. your name and postal address.
   (In case of mail difficulties.)

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
_____________
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising
for Free on the Net"
Order Report #1 from:
Mack Deaton
106 Pinewood Cove
West Helena, AR 72390
USA
________
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
e-mail on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:
Keith Bonin
335 Twin Oaks East
Pineville, LA 71360-7740
USA
_________
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multi-Level Marketing on
the Net"
Order Report # 3 from:
Dustin Louden
825 N. Westfield St. #J2
Oshkosh, WI 54902
USA
_________
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire
Utilizing MLM & the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:
Kerry G.
PO Box 210132
San Francisco, CA 94121
USA
______
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out One Million e-mails
for Free"
Order Report # 5 from:
T.M.W.
P.O. Box 1190
New York, NY 10159-1190
USA
_______
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU
WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH
OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
________
$$$$$$$$$YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your
success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-
mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3
weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or
more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for
Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO
REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list,
you are placed in front of a Different report.

There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate
from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give
you financial freedom for the rest of your life,
with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You
can make more money in the next few weeks and
months than you have ever imagined. Follow the
program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it
in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is
now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
after you have put your name and address in
Report #1 and moved others to #2 ..........# 5
as instructed above. One of the people you send
this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and
your name will be on every one of them.
Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

============ TESTIMONIALS ================

[...]

program is to follow the simple steps and NOT
change anything.''

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't
work. Jody totally ignored my supposed
intelligence and a few days later she jumped in
with both feet.

I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay
the old ''I told you so'' On her when the thing
didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3
weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the
next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00
......... all cash! I was shocked. I have
joined Jody in her ''hobby''.

Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my mind to participate in this
plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there
was just no way  that I wouldn't get enough
orders to at least get my money back''.
'' I was surprised when I found my medium size
post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing
about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There  simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

''I had received this program before. I deleted
it, but later I wondered if I should have given
it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my
first try and all the money came within 22
weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make
relatively easy money with little cost to you. I
followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My
first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of
third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.
Life is beautiful, Thanks to internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

About 50,000 new people get online every month!
______

FOR YOUR INFORMATION....
If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income
tax is handled, etc., contact your local office
of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers
to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service
offers free help via telephone and free seminars
about business tax requirements.

Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as
long as the sender includes contact information
and a method of removal. This is a one-time e-
mail transmission, no need for removal.

If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director
for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection,
Washington, D.C.

---