ADVERTISE TO BILLIONS!

ADVERTISE TO BILLIONS! darkstar at isp01.net
Sat Nov 24 18:27:58 EST 2001

(this is not spam, your address was posted on our FFA page, here is a SPECIAL offer for you! ..To be removed, please link below, thanks)!

ADVERTISE TO BILLIONS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES AND THOUSANDS OF SAFELISTS NOW!!!

BULK MAIL FOREVER WITHOUT LOSING YOUR ISP!

JUST SIMPLY GO TO
http://www.genuine-power.com

AND GET THE BEST SYSTEM ON THE INTERNET FOR THE BEST PRICE

YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

OTHER AMAZING OFFERS!!!!

Web-Rocket! ...There's a reason why we're #1

200 Million FRESH Emails On CD-ROM $125
http://www.marketforce1.com/order_200million.htm

1Million Fax Numbers On CD-ROM $125
http://www.faxmaster.net

Full Service, Targeted Marketing Plans $99
http://www.the-boogieman.com

Domain Recognition Manipulation On CD-ROM $125
http://www.rocketfuelforwebs.com

Quick, Professional Web-pages or Mailer ads $99
http://www.quickads.net

Self Service Mass Advertising $19.95
http://www.genuine-power.com

Mass Sampler $12.95
http://www.qualitymerchants.com/Pulsar.htm

The only way to make money on the net is exposure, ...you have a much better chance to succeed if you stick with the Genuine-Power system to advertise your site. Even if you bulk mail through our servers, your ISP can find you and cut you off. I don't want that to happen to you. Emarketing is hard, but, I have developed a system that allows people to actually make money with the resources that are actually available! Please find your Genuine-Power System and program instructions here: http://www.genuine-power.com

The key to marketing is having a viable product, and then simply the amount of mail you can send! As long as you are mailing off port 25, you are limited as to how much you can send. Without Genuine-Power , ...you literally cannot send enough mail off port 25 to make a worthwhile profit. If you are interested in accessing our servers for your mailing, please fill out the form located here: http://www.Genuine-Power.com/server_info.htm BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE Genuine-Power FIRST!! It will allow you to get A LOT of exposure by only sending a few hundred mails a day! This also allows you to succeed with the FREE version of the bulk-mailer, which works very well!

Welcome aboard, and good luck in making some sales!
http://www.web-rocket.net

200 MILLION ADDRESSES???!!!!???!!!

CATAGORIZED by INTEREST & LOCALE!!
If you can sell 1 out of 10,000 That's 20,000 sales for you!

200 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $129! Free Shipping!

http://www.marketforce1.com/200Million.htm

I can put you in touch with over 200 million people at virtually no cost.  ...Can you make one cent from each of these names?  If you can you have a profit of over $2,000,000.00 That's right, I have over 200 Million Fresh email addresses that I will sell for only $129.

These are all fresh addresses that include almost every person on the Internet today, with no duplications. They are all sorted and ready to be mailed. That is the best deal anywhere today! Imagine selling a product for only $5 and getting only a 1% response. That's OVER $10,000,000 IN YOUR POCKET !!!

Don't believe it? People are making that kind of money right now by doing the same thing, that is why you get so much email from people selling you their product....it works! I will even tell you how to mail them with easy to follow step-by-step Instructions I include with every order!

It is easy to obey the law and make a fortune. These 200 Million email addresses are yours to keep, so you can use them over and over. They come on a collection of several CDs.

This offer is not for everyone. If you can not see the just how excellent the risk / reward ratio in this offer is then there is nothing I can do for you. To make money you must stop dreaming and TAKE ACTION.

200 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $129! Free Shipping in USA!

This is a LIMITED time

http://www.marketforce1.com/200Million.htm

To be removed:
http://www.qualitymerchants.com/REMOVE.htm

(this is not spam, your address was posted on our FFA page, here is a SPECIAL offer for you! ..To be removed, please link below, thanks)!

---