---Targeted Email Addresses---

Nora Green Nora at mailorders.cc
Sat Nov 24 23:52:21 EST 2001

Use the most powerful marketing method on the Internet- Targeted Emails!

Please go to http://www.mailorders.cc

****Free 1,000,000 email addresses special****
Even with a 1% response rate, that's over 10,000 people!

Nora
www.mailorders.cc

THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH PENDING EMAIL BILLS & LAWS:
SECTION 301. PER SECTION, PARAGRAPH (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618. This message is not
intended for residents in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA. Screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.
We honor all removal requests. Please reply back to this email address with subject
REMOVE.

ALTMESSAGE: Use the most powerful marketing method on the Internet- Targeted

****Free 1 million email addresses special****
Even with a 1% response rate, that's over 10,000 people!

Nora
www.mailorders.cc

THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH PENDING EMAIL BILLS & LAWS:
SECTION 301. PER SECTION, PARAGRAPH (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618. This message is not
intended for residents in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA. Screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.
We honor all removal requests. Please reply back to this email address with subject
REMOVE.

This message was sent to you by
Name: Nora Green
Email Address: Nora at mailorders.cc