Are you looking for profitable home-based business opportunies?

owensorbit owen at owensorbit.ws
Mon Nov 26 23:04:32 EST 2001

If not, just delete or ignore this message.  This is a one-time non-commercial mailing.
There is no need to 'unsubscribe' or request removal, since I will not contact you again
without your permission.  I respect your time and your privacy.

If you ARE interested in information about profitable home-based  business opportunities,
please reply with 'USA' in the subject line if you have a US address, or reply with 'GLOBAL' if you live
outside of the USA.

Then, with your permission, I will send you one more email directing you to some
opportunities that have proven to be quite profitable.

Over the past 10 years I have built a successful enterprise,
and home-based businesses are the major part of my portfolio.

Cordially,
Owen Burger

---