I thought you would Like to Check this Out !

J.N, webworks1 at DIRECTVinternet.com
Thu Nov 29 10:01:26 EST 2001

    Join today for FREE and a chance to win a one hundred dollar Shopping Spree at The DHS Club Outlet Center!

    A FREE membership in the DHS Club means saving money on everything you buy at The ClubShop Mall Affiliate Stores because you receive REBATES on ALL your purchases! FREE Members also save up to 1/2 the retail price on all purchases at the DHS Club Outlet Center!

    Have you ever thought about owning your own business? As a VIP, you are able to have your own affordable internet business!
    Not to mention ...You'll find all about the Internet's most innovative and exciting consumer and business opportunities - The DHS Club!

    Click on link below, it will take you to my website where you can then Click on the JOIN FOR FREE button. We'll then confirm your ID Number by e-mail and direct you to Your Own Personalized Postlaunch Report so you can see how your downline network is developing.

    JOIN FOR FREE!

                                                        http:\\webworks101.htmlplanet.com

This firm opposes the continued sending of unsolicited email and does not intend to send email to anyone who does not wish to receive his or her special mailings. As a result, they have retained the services of Auto Email Removal, an independent 3rd party, to administer their list management and removal service
This is not unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click this link and your removal request will be honored. The removal administrator can then preclude your email address from future mailings.
Please INDICATE ADDRESS REMOVAL ON SUBJECT LINE
  webworks1 at DIRECTVinternet.com