Please, help me to become millionaire

report1 at benzmaster.com report1 at benzmaster.com
Tue Oct 2 23:10:07 EST 2001

Dear cellbiol, believe me PLEASE,

This really is worth your valuable time, so please print this
now for reading at
your leisure, you will not regret it.
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say, "Bull", please read the following.  This is the
letter you have
been hearing about on the news lately.  Due to the popularity of
this letter on
the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an
entire show to
the investigation of this program described below, to see if it
really can make
people money.  The show also investigated whether or not the
program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely
NO laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can
follow the simple
instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
$25 out of pocket
cost.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable.  So many
people are
participating that those involved are doing, much better than
ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been
very exciting to
be a part of lately.
You will understand once you experience it.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable
opportunity.  I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it.  I am
so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for
the minimal
effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received a
total $610,470. in
21 weeks, with money still coming in". Pam Hedland, Fort Lee,
New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a
long time but I
never believed in it.  But one day when I received this again in
the mail I
decided to gamble my $25 on it.  I followed the simple
instructions and walaa

3 weeks later the money started to come in.  First month I only
made $240.00 but
the next two months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the
past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am
playing it again.  The key to success in this program is to
follow the simple
steps and NOT change anything."

*** Print This Now (IF YOU HAVE NOT already done it) for Future
Reference ****

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily and
comfortably, please read the following
..  THEN READ IT AGAIN
AND AGAIN!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY.

It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any
hard work, and
best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the
mail.  If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for,
THIS IS IT!

Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.
This
Multi-Level e-mail order-marketing program works perfectly, 100%
EVERY TIME.
E-mail is the sales tool of the future.  Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!

The longer you wait, the more savvy people will be taking your
business using
e-mail.  Get what is rightfully yours.  Program yourself for
success and dare to
think BIG.

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
It is being
taught in the Harvard Business School and both Stanford Research
and the Wall
Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods
and services
will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late
1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000
millionaires in the
U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several years
in MLM.
Moreover, statistics have shown that 45 people become
millionaires everyday
through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer,
Donald Trump made an
appearance on the David Letterman show.  Dave asked him what he
would do if he
lost everything and had to start over from scratch.  Without
hesitating, Trump
said he would find a good network marketing company and get to
work.

The audience started to hoot and boo him.  He looked out at the
audience and
dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here; and,
you are sitting
out there!"

With network marketing, you have two sources of income.

Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions
from sales made
by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy.
It means investing time or money once and getting paid again and
again and
again.  In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the
work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through
my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some
thought and study
to it.

This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL COME TRUE!!
Instructions:

===== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below ======

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING
and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT
LIST next to
the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail problems.

*** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
five reports.
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and
resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5
reports from these
5 different individuals.  Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible
for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you.  Also
make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case
something
happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
what is instructed
below in step "1 through 6" or you will lose out on a majority
of your profits.
Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it
does not work
if you change it.  Remember, this method has been tested, and if
you alter it,
it will NOT work!!  People have tried to put their
friends/relatives names on
all five thinking they could get all the money.  But it does not
work this way.
Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing
happened.  So Do Not
try to change anything other than what is instructed.  Because
if you do, it
will not work for you.  Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!

1
. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE
the name & address of the person in Report # 5.  This person has
made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2
. Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

3
. Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

4
. Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

5
. Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

6
  Insert YOUR name & address in REPORT #1 position.  PLEASE
MAKE SURE your
copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

*** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names,
and save it on
your computer.  DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data.
To assist you
with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will
provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes
how to send
bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified
ads and much
more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1:  BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will
assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also
assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% response (the
response could be
much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%.  Also many people
will send out
hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this
example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 reports for Report #1.
Those 10 people
responded by sending 5,000 emails for a total of 50,000.  Out of
those 50,000
e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.  That's = 100 people
responded and
ordered Report #2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1,000 orders for Report #3.

Those 1,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
5,000,000 (5
million) e-mails sent out.  The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
orders for
Report #4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50
million) e-mails.  The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders
for Report #5.
THAT'S 100,00 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million
dollars).

Your total income in this example is:  1
.$50 + 2
.$500 +
3
.$5,000 + 4
.
$50,000 + 5
.$500,000
..  Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.  GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
WORST POSSIBLE
MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU
MAILED TO.  Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone or half or
even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
more?  There are
over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me,
many people will do just that, and more!

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing,
tell you where to
obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail
lists.

METHOD #2:  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE
places to advertise.  Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
will easily get
a larger response.  We strongly suggest you start with Method #1
and add Method
#2 as you go along.  For every $5 you receive, all you must do
is e-mail them
the REPORT they ordered.  That's it.  Always provide same day
service on all
orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name and address on
it, will be prompt because they cannot advertise until they
receive the report.

=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ==============

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.  Notes: Always send
$5 cash (U.S.
Currency) for each Report.  Checks NOT accepted.  Make sure the
cash is
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper.  On one
of those sheets
of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1: The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The
Net

Order Report #1 from:

Benoit FANTIN
9, rue Jacques Brel
11200 LEZIGNAN CORBIERES
FRANCE

REPORT #2:  The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-Mail On The
Net

Order Report #2 from:

Brenneman
P.O. Box 872
Windermere, FL 34786-0872
USA

REPORT #3:  Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net

Order Report #3 from:

R.C. Swans
Box 436
Odebolt, Iowa 51458
USA

REPORT #4:  How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing MLM & The Net

Order Report #4 from:

C.J. Kalata
P.O. Box 130157
Roseville, MN  55113-0002
USA

REPORT #5:  How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free

Order Report #5 From:

R. B.
Box 21115
Grande Prairie
Alberta, T8V-6W7
Canada
$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

***  If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.

*** After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2.  If you did not,
continue advertising
or sending e-mails until you do.

*** Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU
CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to
roll in!  THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on
the list, you are placed in front of a different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering
from you.  IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER
BATCH OF E-MAILS AND
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.  There is NO LIMIT to the income
you can generate
from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You
have just received
information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of
your life, with
NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.  You can make more
money in the next
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.  Follow the
program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way.  It works exceedingly
well as it is
now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have
put your name
and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2
. #5 as
instructed above.  One
of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-
mails and your
name will be on every one of them.  Remember though, the more
you send out the
more potential customers you will reach.  So my friend, I have
given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !!

==================MORE TESTIMONIALS ================

"My name is Mitchell.  My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago.  I
am an accountant
with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received
this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 'junk mail'.  I
made fun of the
whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved.
I 'knew' it wouldn't work; Jody totally ignored my supposed
intelligence and few
days later she jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless fun
of her, and was
ready to lie the old 'I told you so' on her when the thing
didn't work.  Well,
the laugh was on me!  Within 3 weeks she had received 50
next 45 days she had received total $147,200.00 all cash!  I was
shocked.  I
have joined Jody in her hobby".  Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago,
Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind to
participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am, I decided
that the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that
I wouldn't get
enough orders to at least get my money back.  I was surprised
when I found my
medium size post office box crammed with orders.  I made
$319,210.00 in the
first 12 weeks.  The nice thing about this deal is that it does
not matter where
people live.  There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster return and so
big".
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I
should have given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to get
another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else
. 11
months passed then it luckily came again .. I did not delete
this one!  I made
more that $490,000.00 on my first try and all the money came
within 22 weeks".
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with little cost
to you.  I followed the simple instructions carefully and within
10 days the
money started to come in.  My first month I made $20,560.00 and
by the end of
the third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.  Life is
beautiful, Thanks
to the internet."  Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM !!

For your information:

- If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the Office
of Associates Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau
of Consumer Protection, Washington D.C.

- If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name,
learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local
office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for
free help and
answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers
free help via
telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements.

IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU NOW !!
CAN YOU HANDLE SUCCESS AND ALL THAT MONEY ???

Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be
considered Spam as the sender includes contact information and a
method of
removal.  This is a one-time e-mail transmission.  No request
for removal is
necessary.

---