protein phosphorylation

Pietro Pichierri pichier at vjf.cnrs.fr
Wed Oct 3 05:32:56 EST 2001

I would like to know whether someone could help me about the use of anti-phosphoserine antibodies.
I am using anti-phosphoserine kit from calbiochem (six differents monoclonal antibodies against different motifs containing pSer) but with little or not results.
I cannot use 32P labelling because I am studying radiation-induced protein phosphorylation.
I have high backgrounds on blots, despite I use BSA instead of NFDM, an poor results.
Could someone suggest me other antibodies or a well-working protocol?
Thanks a lot in advance

Pietro
Dr. Pietro Pichierri, PhD
UPR2169 CNRS "Genetic Instability and Cancer"
Institut de Recherches sur le Cancer, Andrè Lwoff
7, Rue Guy Moquet - B.P.8
94801 Villejuif - France

Phone: +33 (0)1 49583409
Fax:      +33 (0)1 49583411