Help

Spencer BizkitEater30 at AOL.com
Tue Oct 9 13:20:29 EST 2001

Dear bioWWW.net,
        I wanted to ask you if you knew where to find imformation about
shingles.I'm doing a project in my class and i need a lot of imformation.I
would also like to see how the cells in the body get infected in the bodies
of people.Could yoyu send me a model or a picture of it??
        I'd also like to know, how Shingles gets in the
body............cause it's 1 thing I have to do for my report.Thank you for
your comments.If want to give me any advice,I would appreciate your opinions.

                                                    Spencer
                                           BizkitEater30 at AOL.com