$.04 PER MINUTE 24/7 NO MIN NO FEE FROM YOUR NEW LONG DISTANCE COMPANY

Customer Service service at afftvl.com
Sun Oct 14 16:03:00 EST 2001

Zone Telecom

Are you ready for the Next Level in Long Distance?

Zone Telecom, Inc has a great deal for you!  ZONE offers 4.5 cents a minute for all domestic state to state calls in the continental US*.  Register today and receive a Bonus offer:  A $50 discount on any travel package from Affiliated Travel International!

Register for the Premium Plan now at: http://mca.zoneld.com, using referral number: AMGK06 to get the 4.5 cents per minute rate and to receive your bonus offer.  This offer gets even better!!  You will also be eligible for our Rate Smasher! Tool.  The Rate Smasher! Tool allows you to select the 5 states that you call the most, and pay only 4 cents a minute to call those states!  You can change your selection at any time online and the changes will take effect in REAL TIME.  There are NO contracts or monthly fees with ZONE!

In addition to great domestic rates, ZONE lets you pick up to five international long distance providers, which allows your international calls to automatically be routed to the provider with the lowest rate.  You can change your selection of providers whenever you wish, online, without charge.  To begin taking advantage of this phenomenal offer simply register today at:  The Zone, using referral code: AMGK06.

ZONE has partnered with Affiliated Travel International to offer you a $50 Travel Package discount that will be provided to you by Affiliated Travel International.  But don't forget about our unbelievable low rates on Long Distance.

Why are you waiting to start saving money.  SAVE TODAY!

The Savings Zone

Additional information can be requested by sending an email to:  the.zone at afftvl.com
To qualify for the $50 discount, Travel Package must have a value over $1000.  For immediate TRAVEL assistance please email:  sales at afftvl.com