Human Cloning

Gordon D. Pusch gdpusch at NO.xnet.SPAM.com
Tue Oct 16 23:24:38 EST 2001

howardcurt at hotmail.com (Howard Curt) writes:

> There is a report update on human clonding at
> http://www.jupiterscientific.org/sciinfo/index.html
> that may interest subscribers of this news group.
>
> The Jupiter Scientific website, which has excellent
> science information, seems to have a new URL.
> The main page is
> http://www.jupiterscientific.org/science/index.html
> The old website in NY was down for sometime --
> I don't know whether this was related to the
> World Trade Towers attack.

Perhaps it's due to the administration of CCNY becoming tired of getting
complaints about Gehzi's SPAMming the entire usenet with ``bait and switch''
ads to suck people into the business website she was running from her former
university account to sell her book...