200 Million E-Addresses $129! (free Ship in USA)~!

200 Million E-Addresses $129! genuinepower12 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 05:43:04 EST 2001

(This is not spam, your address was posted to our FFA page, thank you! =2E=
=2EAnd here is a special offer for you)!

You want to make some money?!!
=20
200 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $129!
http://www=2Emarketforce1=2Ecom/order_200million=2Ehtm

I can put you in touch with over 200 million people at virtually no cost=2E=
  =2E=2E=2ECan you make one cent from each of theses names?  If you can yo=
u have a profit of over $2,000,000=2E00 That's right, I have over 200 Mill=
ion Fresh email addresses that I will sell for only $129!
=20
These are all fresh addresses that include almost every person on the Inte=
rnet today, with no duplications=2E They are all sorted and ready to be ma=
iled=2E That is the best deal anywhere today! Imagine selling a product fo=
r only $5 and getting only a 1% response=2E That's OVER $10,000,000 IN YOU=
R POCKET !!!=20
=20
Don't believe it? People are making that kind of money right now by doing =
the same thing, that is why you get so much email from people selling you =
their product=2E=2E=2E=2Eit works! I will even tell you how to mail them w=
ith easy to follow step-by-step Instructions I include with every order!
=20
I will send you a copy of every law concerning email=2E It is easy to obey=
 the law and make a fortune=2E These 200 Million email addresses are yours=
 to keep, so you can use them over and over=2E They come on a collection o=
f several CDs=2E
=20
This offer is not for everyone=2E If you can not see the just how excellen=
t the risk / reward ratio in this offer is then there is nothing I can do =
for you=2E To make money you must stop dreaming and TAKE ACTION=2E
=20
200 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $129!

This is a LIMITED time!!
http://www=2Emarketforce1=2Ecom/order_200million=2Ehtm=20

 =09
to be removed:
www=2Equalitymerchants=2Ecom/REMOVE=2Ehtm

---