Cancer Immunotherapy Beyond Monoclonals" Up-dated Version now released!

Anna Johansson Anna.Johansson at bioseeker.com
Thu Oct 25 05:47:57 EST 2001

Move faster in the field of biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry with the help of BioSeeker Group.

Choose between our five business reports:
*Cancer Immunotherapy Beyond Monoclonals
*Emerging Cancer Therapeutics
*Anti-fungal R&D
*Dermatitis Therapy R&D
*Swedish Biotechnology Industry

*****

Our "Basic Platform Reports" provide you with a solid document of
information to perform your own analysis and intelligence.

*****
"Cancer Immunotherapy Beyond Monoclonals" Up-dated Version now released!
Our Basic Platform Report, "Cancer Immunotherapy Beyond Monoclonals"
provides a complete and thorough description of the current cancer vaccine
market, beyond antibody-based therapies.
- 140+ page report
- Extensive profiles of 37 companies
- Includes 120 companies in the field
- Includes 164 drugs/therapies in pipeline and 211 alliances

For Executive summary and table of contents press this link
www.bioseeker.com/cancervacc.htm
Price: $1675 US

Keep your self up-dated!
"ACHIEVEMENT REPORT IN CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY"
Advancements in the field of cancer immunotherapy from 75 companies.

For Executive summary and table of contents press this link
www.bioseeker.com/achievements.htm
Price: $250 US

*****
"Emerging Cancer Therapeutics"
Our Basic Platform Report, "Emerging Cancer Therapeutics", provides a
complete and thorough description of the latest, innovative cancer therapies being developed in this highly competitive market.
- 210+ page report
- Extensive profile of 62 companies
- Includes 176 companies in the field
- Includes 231 drugs/therapies in pipeline and 289 alliances

For Executive summary and table of contents press this link
www.bioseeker.com/emerging.htm
Price: $2535 US (Released October 2001)

*****
"Anti-fungal R&D"
More than 100 companies world wide, are involved in anti-fungal R&D. In this 120+ page report we deal with 57 of these companies. We comment upon their R&D activity, patents, collaborations & alliances, news etc.

For Executive summary and table of contents press this link

www.bioseeker.com/antifungal.htm

Price
$1475 US

*****
 "Dermatitis Therapy R&D"

This report provides you with an overview of 27 companies involved in dermatitis R&D. The report is an excellent source of information for management, investors, business people, and information providers, and acts as a platform to make further decision-making.

For Executive summary and table of contents press this link

www.bioseeker.com/dermatitis.htm

Price
$625 US

*****
"Swedish Biotechnology Industry"

This report was written as a guide to establishing business relations with the Swedish biotechnology industry and provides information pertaining to sales to Swedish biotechnology firms, M&A, out-sourcing, in-licensing, investment etc,.

For Executive summary and table of contents press this link

www.bioseeker.com/swebiotech.htm

Price
$950 US

*****
To order any of the reports described above, download our order form:
www.bioseeker.com/order.pdf
Please fax it to our order fax +46-8-59816742. As soon as we receive your payment of the ordered report(s) we will deliver it/them as a pdf file or in print.

*****

BioSeeker Group
Fiskartorpsvägen 15a
SE-114 33 STOCKHOLM