200 MILLION

200 Million E-Addresses $129! genuine-power12 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 02:44:36 EST 2001

 (This is not spam, your address was posted to our FFA page, thank you! ..And here is a special offer for you)!

You want to make some money?!!

200 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $129!
http://www.marketforce1.com/order_200million.htm

I can put you in touch with over 200 million people at virtually no cost.  ...Can you make one cent from each of theses names?  If you can you have a profit of over $2,000,000.00 That's right, I have over 200 Million Fresh email addresses that I will sell for only $129!

These are all fresh addresses that include almost every person on the Internet today, with no duplications. They are all sorted and ready to be mailed. That is the best deal anywhere today! Imagine selling a product for only $5 and getting only a 1% response. That's OVER $10,000,000 IN YOUR POCKET !!!

Don't believe it? People are making that kind of money right now by doing the same thing, that is why you get so much email from people selling you their product....it works! I will even tell you how to mail them with easy to follow step-by-step Instructions I include with every order!

I will send you a copy of every law concerning email. It is easy to obey the law and make a fortune. These 200 Million email addresses are yours to keep, so you can use them over and over. They come on a collection of several CDs.

This offer is not for everyone. If you can not see the just how excellent the risk / reward ratio in this offer is then there is nothing I can do for you. To make money you must stop dreaming and TAKE ACTION.

200 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
FOR ONLY $129!

This is a LIMITED time!!