Brief Introduction to YardSaleNet.net

siteinfo at yardsalenet.net siteinfo at yardsalenet.net
Wed Oct 31 18:32:34 EST 2001

Each spring, as homeowners engage in spring cleaning, plans are made for a yardsale. The inconvenience and hassles begin with advertising for the sale, waking up early to drag all of your things into the front yard for display, hassling and bargaining with "in your face" strangers, and concludes by dragging nearly as much merchandise back into your garage where it can sit for yet another year.  Each winter, we clean out our closets, toy boxes, collectibles, etc. In order to make room for new items we'll hopefully receive during the holiday season. But, winters don't bring  yardsale weather. For many, the idea of "seasonal yardsales" was abandoned when online auctions became the hottest trend, but those too, proved to be full of hassles and inconvenience.

This is why we would like to introduce you to YardSaleNet.net - http://www.YardSaleNet.net - striving to be the Internet's largest free classified advertising network.

Unlike auctions, YardSaleNet.net takes the difficulty out of something that was intended to be simple. Immediately, you are able to buy or sell anything at the price you want, at no cost to you!  At YardSaleNet.net you can browse through the best listing of items for sale that will connect you directly with the seller of the product or service for which you are looking. There is no waiting around for an auction to close to buy something you may or may not even win! Transactions take place once the buyers and sellers connect via email, without the hassles of an auction.

Register now and be automatically entered to win a Palm V! http://www.yardsalenet.net/contest/

To continue receiving announcements such as this, please subscribe to the YardSaleNet.net newsletter by selecting that option when registering http://www.yardsalenet.net/help/htregister .  If you do not want to receive any more announcements from YardSaleNet.net then simply ignore and delete this email.

---