(NONE)

Tran Bich Thu nbthu at hcmuns.edu.vn
Mon Sep 10 03:02:05 EST 2001

Dear everybody,

I am a student at the Faculty of Biology of the Natural Sciences
University-National University of Hochiminh city. I am doing some works on
bone marrow-derived cells. I want to know some informations on this problem:
        1. What is the differences between mesenchymal stem cells and marrow
stromal cells? Do they have the same meanings?
        2. How can we isolate and culture the mesenchymal stem cells from
the bone marrow?

In some documents that I have read the authors  abbreviate the phrase "
marrow stromal cells" in "MSCs" but in the others documents the other
authors abbreviate the phrase "mesenchymal stem cells" in "MSCs". So that it
makes me feel confusion.

I am grateful if there is any attention on my case.
I am looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Yours truly,
Tran Bich Thu.

---