100% Permission Based Marketing System 24658

weareone654 at acmemail.net weareone654 at acmemail.net
Wed Sep 26 15:46:21 EST 2001

Watch Your Sales Soar with our 100% Permission Based Marketing System

Optin marketing, also known as permission-based marketing, is marketing
with permission to your potential customers. In other words, candidates or
clients who might use your services give you tacit permission to send them email or
contact them in other ways regarding your services.

Just think of it - candidates who would welcome hearing from you week
afterweek, or clients who anticipate your communications as the days roll by!
Wouldn't your Marketing Programs be much more successful if such a thing
could be achieved?

For the 1st Time you will receive a complete marketing system

12,000 + fresh optin prospects
Optin Friendly Web Hosting
Your Advertizement Delivered with One Click
4 to 6 Thousand Hits per month

Special Introductory Offer

http://www.netsitesforfree.com/sites/affiliates/rroptin600.html

Join Now and Receive your 2nd month FREE!
And Enter our Drawing and you could Win $100

To be Removed From Future Mailings

http://www.netsitesforfree.com/sites/affiliates/remove.html

---