Hi there Friend, I am very pleased to meet you....

secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com
Tue Apr 2 18:14:13 EST 2002

Tue Apr 2, 2002

Hello Friend;

How would it be with you if I were to take some of my time and
assist in training you to think and act in a manner that would
then make it OK for you to have anything you want financially?

My name is Richard Piland. Please allow me to tell you how
thrilled I am to be my own boss. I was able to accomplish this,
in the beginning, by doing the business part-time.

NO MORE DOUBTS!

Like most people, I was very doubtful when I first saw this
information, I've experienced a degree of success by following
the proven system since then. So now the doubt is gone.

HOW DID I DO IT??

I am able to conduct the majority of my business over the
Internet, with the help of my MadRabbits system, which literally
does the work of 20 secretaries. Would you allow me to give you
the opportunity to unleash the power of your computer and earn
serious money from your own home?

DID YOU KNOW THAT OVER 120,000 PEOPLE SEARCH THE INTERNET EVERY
DAY LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS??

Big market RIGHT?

I am a distributor with a strong, dependable company that
provides a simple, proven, duplicatable system and an
exceptional pay plan. As you will see later, we have a product
discovered and proven to enhance the immune system. "Immunocal",
credible enough to receive Dr. Joyce Brothers' recommendation.

We are looking for people who want, or need, to add extra income
to their budgets. If that is what you are looking for
Friend, I have something to share with you. Simply go to
http://www.cell-defense.com/33485 and click on the
VISITORS TOUR button.

You will be receiving another e-mail in three days Friend,
containing additional information to help you make up your mind.
Please take the time to evaluate what you see. If you have any
questions, fill in the GUESTBOOK found in the Visitors Tour
area.

As a FREE gift to you, just for signing our GUESTBOOK, you will
receive a 7-day "Mini-course" from the Author of "Dare to be
Rich", Mr. Paul Boyer. Paul's infinite wisdom will guide you
through the delicate stages of business start up.

Sincerely,
Richard Piland
Click below for my online business card:
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/contact.html

"The biggest mistake in life is to disregard new ideas before
truly investigating the information first." Unknown Author

Remove/Unsubscribe Instructions:

Remove yourself from THIS list:
http://usub.net/bNx5hki

Remove yourself from ALL LISTS at InfoGeneratorPRO:
http://usub.net/aNx5hki

Friend Subscribed at cellbiol#net.bio.net