DR. JOYCE BROTHERS SPEAKS OUT.....

secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com
Sat Apr 6 04:06:41 EST 2002

Sat Apr 6, 2002

Hi Friend;

I know your time is valuable so I won't bore you with
overwhelming information, however, I encourage you to review the
link below:

http://www.cell-defense.com/video/joycebrothers.ram

Now you can see why there is so much excitement.

TESTIMONIALS:

Using the system has enabled me to work my business from the
comfort of home.  To date, I have been able to build a team of
approximately 6800 which allows me to create a very serious
residual income.
TEDDY LETSOPOLOS

I suffered from Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia. I ended up losing
my 26 year teaching position due to severe Chronic Fatigue. I
have had excellent results on this product Immunocal and have
replaced my teaching income after just 4 years in the business.
My income is growing with the addition of the MadRabbits
business building system, which makes this business a simpler
process, not just for me but more importantly, for my team.
Jim Hawley: 53 years of age, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

I've been in Immunotec Research for 4 years and earned an
average of $40,000 per year. At my age on a fixed income this
has been a blessing. Since I started using the MadRabbits
business building system, I have noticed a new confidence in
doing the business. I now don't worry about where to find
prospects to talk to and enjoy the fact that only those who want
what we have respond to the system. I also can do the business
in much less time than before, which at my age or any age is so
helpful.
Jean Bradner:
73 years young, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

So, Friend, if you are wondering about IMMUNOCAL's ability
to help you or someone you love with a specific condition,
please click the link below to access the Visitor's Tour, then
click the Immunotec Research link:
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/welcome.html

Have a Fantastic Day!

Sincerely,
Richard Piland
Click below for my online business card:
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/contact.html

Remove/Unsubscribe Instructions:

Remove yourself from THIS list:
http://usub.net/bNx5hki

Remove yourself from ALL LISTS at InfoGeneratorPRO:
http://usub.net/aNx5hki

Friend Subscribed at cellbiol#net.bio.net