OUR BUSINESS SECRETS REVEALED

secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com
Thu Apr 18 19:16:30 EST 2002

Thu Apr 18, 2002

Hi Friend;

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE IS THE RESULT OF A 4 YEAR
STRUGGLE. A VISION BROUGHT FORTH TO OFFER YOU THE ABILITY TO
WORK AND BUILD A BUSINESS COMPLETELY FROM HOME.

OUR TOOLS:

The INTERNET
The COMPUTER
The TELEPHONE

Here are a couple business testimonials:

The Reluctant Entrepreneur, by Lynn Riley

Here I sit with my business running on autopilot 24/7. Who would
have thought it?

I started out seeking medical alternatives for myself and my
husband and am now helping others to experience the same
wonderful products that we have discovered. Doing a business was
not my aim or intention. After all, I had done this before
without much success through other network marketing companies.
I couldn't seem to get my message across to my warm market and
cold calls for me was out of the question. I was terrified of
the phone.

Now, with the kind nudging and help from my sponsor/trainer Mark
Dupuis, I have enrolled in MadRabbits and put my business on
autopilot. We have made numerous 3-way calls to people who have
responded to my MadRabbits letters. This all began in mid
December and now I do many calls by myself with the confidence
of knowing that Mark is there should I need him to help me out.
Thank-you Mark

WHOA!!!...is all I could say!!

This is Dave Bergsma again, I told you earlier about some of my
wonderful experiences, thanks to Immunocal.

Now I wish to tell you what I see in this, "MadRabbits", system.

I have been involved in MLM for about 7 years now.  I have tried
almost everything under the sun to help my teams advance and
make money.  Throughout these days, weeks, months and years, I
have seen the good, the bad and the ugly.  But, one thing never
changed...my love for the industry of MLM.  Nothing can compare
to the true objective and meaning this great industry
represents.  It is all about people helping people, you can't
ask for a better way to make a living.

This system has been in development for 4 years. Teddy and his
team have also experienced the good, the bad and the ugly.
However, their experiences were Internet related, not so much
MLM related because they stuck with what they believed in and
pulled together as a group when times got tough.  I truly admire
their tenacity and conviction. Simply put, this team knows the
ropes on both sides of the Internet ring like the backs of their
hands. This entire system is an absolute masterpiece.

Cell-defense.com (version 3.3) gives you everything you need to
get your business started.  No more mailing packages, no more
meetings, no more beating your friends and neighbours over the
head with your products or business.  Just a simple, turn-key,
Internet driven, product oriented, incredibly powerful
home-based business.

When it came down to business, my only question was:
WHERE DO I GET MY LEADS, SO I CAN GET STARTED?

Then, he blew my mind. I was used to buying leads from various
companies with prices ranging from .50 right up to a couple buck
or more.

When Teddy told me that my start-up package included 1000
pre-qualified business opportunity contacts, plus an additional
500 each month on my anniversary date, I nearly fell off my
chair.

I knew right then that this was going to be the next HOMERUN in
the industry. Finally I have a system that all of the people on
my team can succeed with.  A business built on results, rather
than hype.  It's about time!!!

Thank You again Teddy, Annette and Martina.

This entire system is based on a simple, easy to follow, 4 step
process. If you didn't take our Visitor's Tour during the last
letter you received, please do so now by clicking below. In
order for you to grasp the magnitude of this complete system, we
ask that you follow the 4 step process, begin now:
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/welcome.html

Sincerely,
Richard Piland
Click below for my online business card:
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/contact.html

2002 WILL BE THE YEAR FOR YOU!!

Don't let your future be "too much month" and "not enough
money"!

Remove/Unsubscribe Instructions:

Remove yourself from THIS list:
http://usub.net/bNx5hki

Remove yourself from ALL LISTS at InfoGeneratorPRO:
http://usub.net/aNx5hki