Hey Friend, how's this for dependability?

secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com secretary-1-18928 at InfoGeneratorPRO.com
Sun Apr 21 11:52:21 EST 2002

Sun Apr 21, 2002

Hello Friend;

The best thing I can do for you at this point is tell you about
Immunotec Research and our company's financial commitment to
you.  The movie below can be seen through Real Player.
http://www.cell-defense.com/video/immustory1.ram

DEPENDABILITY;

First of all, I can tell you that this company has always been
steady as a rock. There are never any late or insufficient
commission cheques, not in the 4 years since our team joined
forces with Immunotec.

Teddy
*****

20 PLUS YEARS OF RESEARCH:

*  Clinical trials published in every Medical Journal
*  Over $20 million invested in research, resulting in the
certification and issuance of stringent Government "Method of
Use Patents" for the US, Canada and Australia
*  Featured yearly in the US. Physicians Desk Reference
*  Also featured in the Pharmacist Red Book.
*  Listed on the FDA's Government Website

Check out the link below for further resources and credibility:
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/bstart.html

If you didn't take our Visitor's Tour during the last letter,
please do so now by clicking below. In order for you to grasp
the magnitude of this complete system, we ask that you follow
the simple 4 step process, as laid out by our design team.
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/welcome.html

Sincerely,
Richard Piland
Click below for my online business card:
http://www.cell-defense.com/d.cgi/33485/contact.html

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.
The saddest summary of life contains three descriptions:
"could have", "would have" and "should have". - Louis E. Boone

      FAILURE IS A WORD...NOT A PERSON

       2002 WILL BE THE YEAR FOR YOU!

Remove/Unsubscribe Instructions:

Remove yourself from THIS list:
http://usub.net/bNx5hki

Remove yourself from ALL LISTS at InfoGeneratorPRO:
http://usub.net/aNx5hki