Its time to sit back and relax for once...

noriaga99 at yahoo.com noriaga99 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 01:42:24 EST 2002

Would you believe me if I told you there's a new company that's
eliminated all the silly things you have to do to get a good
downline going?

Check out Rabbit Connection.
http://www.geocities.com/rabbiteer96/

This site jumps. Their network marketing plan is way ahead. They
provide you with quality monthly leads FREE and pay to 10 levels.

No hoops to jump through or gimmicks of any kind. This is going
to be very big, so hop into my downline now. $28 bucks per month,
no signup fees or products to stock.

For being in my downline I'll train you one on one and email you
500 leads every week.

They've got it together in a special way:

http://www.geocities.com/rabbiteer96/

Regards,

John Smith

---