Congratulations.

Delotto Netherland delotto at spinfinder.com
Thu Aug 22 11:39:59 EST 2002

DELOTTO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY,
BURDENSTRAAT 21B,
2053 DS AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: EGS/2551256003/04
BATCH: 14/0017/IPD

ATTENTION:
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
today, 22nd August 2002, of winners of the DELOTTO
NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
held in Netherlands as bonanza.

You are attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750, with serial number 2113-05 drew as the lucky numbers 13-15-22-37-39-43, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You are therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of US$1,200,000.00  credited to file REF NO. EGS/2551256003/04. This is from total prize money
of US$20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, America, Europe and North America as part of our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Your claims has been refered to our Financial department / Claim agent for payment.

Please contact your claim agent;
CHARLES BILL,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
AMSTERDAM, n.l
TEL: 31 655924601 FAX: 31 617294899

We hope you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion
International Lottery.

For  processing and remittance of your prize money you will have to provide
a designated account of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later
than 7 working days from today. After this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences
with your agent. And please reply to charlesbill at myplace.com

Congratulations again from all our staffs.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH VAN

THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
DELOTTO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY.

Search The Web and get Free E-Mail at http://www.spinfinder.com  !