Fwd: September 11 2001 Anniv Memorial Dollar

Diana List alert at dianalist.com
Mon Aug 26 04:00:33 EST 2002

> +--------------------------------------------------------+
911 Anniversary Gift.

Free with NO SHIPPING! Grab one of this hot gift,
available to all Americans for free. (valid until Sep 11)
http://www.dianalist.com/freebie/sample20020802.shtml

> +--------------------------------------------------------+
Sep 11 Bush Memorial Dollars. Free with NO SHIPPING!

Free Sep 11 Memorial gift for mom, dad, family and friends.
Every American should have one.
(Note: Due to heavy demand, limit 1 order per person.)
http://www.dianalist.com/freebie/sample20020802.shtml

> +--------------------------------------------------------+
Free Gift Dedicated to 911 Anniv Memorial

Grab this President Bush 911 Dollar Bill for FREE.
Offer valid to U.S. residents only.
http://www.dianalist.com/freebie/sample20020802.shtml
(Note: Due to heavy demand, limit 1 order per person.)

P.S.: All Americans should get one. Forward
this message to your friends.

Yours,
Diana
Best Kept Bargain Shopper List!

please forward this email to:

IMPORTANT: To protect our subscribers privacy,
we do not allow third party subscriptions. If you
receive this email by mistake or your friend subscribe
for you without your consent, please forward this email
to us for further investigation.

We welcome suggestions, comments and feedback.
Contact us at: optinsupport at dianalist.com