Possible Interest

Tim profilealert2 at another.com
Fri Dec 13 11:44:52 EST 2002

Hello,

I represent a direct marketing firm based in NY.

Due to a few recent acquisitions, we have grown our database of
speculative Investor’s to over 1,000,000 subscribers.

I would like to discuss sending out your Corporate Profiles to
these Subscriber’s who are always looking for new issues to invest in.

In addition, our Financial Professionals Database includes
35,000 portfolio managers, buy side analyst and traders at more then 5,000
institutions worldwide, 11,000 investment research
professionals representing over 775 institutions plus
over 650 media outlets and nearly 10,000 media staff with
detailed contact and background data and information.

We specialize in assisting Small to Mid-Cap Public Companies to
effectively communicate their story to the investment community.

We own and operate several stock sites that we will
put your company profile up on and a CEO audio interview..

If there is interest please contact me immediately.

Regards,

Tim
MAG

qmyyrnhxmswukvajtextfvynpstmhhwh