CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 2002!!

BETTER LIFESTYLES better20024u at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 06:12:10 EST 2002

               PUT YOUR COMPUTER TO

                 "WORK FROM HOME"

             PT/FT $500-$5000 PER MONTH

Do business in 53 countries from you computer with our 22 year,
Nasdaq traded, global company with 10-fold growth in last decade.
Training and support in 20 languages via live schools, Internet
audio/videos, conference calls or via the world’s largest private
satellite network. Part time/ full time

www.4abetterfuture.com/success4u
Your private access code is success4u

To learn about us visit:
www.4abetterfuture.com/success4u ,
access code=success4u.

You will be linked to our online video info site.
Our information and online videos are free,
informative and educational. The people on the
videos all work from home and earn from a few
hundred a month to over $5 million US per year.
Twice in the last 20 years, we have been recognized
as one of the fastest growing companies in
America (by INC Magazine). We just opened offices
in our 50th country, Morocco, in January 2001 and
opened our 51st country, Colombia, in June.

If you are interested in doing something from home
to supplement your income or possibly to become
financially independent, you can follow the link
above to see if what we have might work for you.
It has for thousands of others around the world.
To your better future we send our

Best Wishes,

MIG Consultants

IN LIFE WE ARE ALL GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED,

WHETHER WE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM IS UP TO US.

GO HERE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR OPPORTUNITY:

www.4abetterfuture.com/success4u

If you'd like to be removed, simply reply with REMOVE in the subject line
and you will be removed immediately and receive no further mailings. This
message is sent in compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR
1910 passed by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered SPAM aslong as I include a valid return address and the way to
be removed.

Your contact information came to us from an opt-in firm. Although most of
our mail is sent once only, for prompt, permanent removal of your records,
simply reply to this with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We have a strict
anti-Spam policy.

---