Positions in Industry

Shirley Casanas scasanas at mankutagallagher.com
Wed Feb 6 10:42:20 EST 2002

Dear All:

I am an executive recruiter asking for help.

I have 3 positions available with a large pharmaceutical company in
the NE area.  The Department is Molecular/Cellular Immunology the
positions require Ph.D, minimum 3 years post doctoral experience in:

T-Cell Immunology (regulation and signaling, human) for position #1;
Immunoregulation (human/murine models) for position #2;
cell based target validation in human primary immunocyte models for
position #3.

If you know anyone that may be interested, would you please let me
know?  Thanks so much - Shirley
Shirley J. Casanas
Mankuta | Gallagher and Associates
8333 W McNab Rd Suite 231