NMMG - STRONG BUY/HUGH COVERAGE

bettingforprofit at ic24.net bettingforprofit at ic24.net
Thu Feb 7 21:12:23 EST 2002

NMMG - New Millennium Media  (OTCBB : NMMG)

MAJOR CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE FOR NMMG!

NMMG will be profiled by some major newsletters
along with the release of significant news regarding
explosive sales for the Company.  There will be huge
volume and a strong increase in price for several days.
The same newsletters that profiled IACP will begin
coverage on NMMG.  They brought IACP from $ .50 to
$4.35 in 10 days!  We know for certain that the same
groups are going to profile NMMG.

We are very proud that we can share this information
with you so that you can make a profit out of it.  It
is highly advisable to take a position in NMMG as soon
as possible, today before the market closes, or Tomorrow.

NMMG shares have exploded in the last 30
days on huge volume.  We are forecasting significant
contractual developments with the largest companies
in the world over the coming weeks.

The stock has been a breakout performer and will continue
moving up immediately.  We think the stock can easily
reach $2.00 in less than a month.

Good luck and watch NMMG fly this week!

---