Strategies to a sound investment portfolio

b6427 at b6427 at
Fri Feb 8 11:45:14 EST 2002

Make 30% Yearly Fully Secured!

Investor Alert:

Is the stock market roller coaster making you worried?
Join the flight to quality. Make 30% Yearly!!!

Earn over 2.5%% monthly through fully secured
accounts receivable acquisitions.!!!

You heard right-over - 2.5% monthly.

Discover what banks have been doing for decades.

Harness the power & Liquidity of fully
secured accounts receivable acquisitions.

Contact us for your "FREE" in-depth information package.
Look into our safe haven with a return of 30% yearly-earn over 2.5% monthly
To be removed from our "in house" mailing list, please
go to our global remove website:

You have received this email by either requesting more information
on one of our opportunities or someone may have used your email address.
If you received this email in error, please accept our apologies.
(Any attempts to disrupt the removal website, etc., will not allow us to
be able to retrieve and process opt-out requests.)