URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

MR. ROLAND HARA rolandhara2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 10:21:57 EST 2002

From:Mr Roland Hara
Lagos – Nigeria.
Tel: 234-80-33058356
Fax:234-1-7591112

ATTENTION MANAGING DIRECTOR.

I am Mr Roland Hara  of the Federal Ministry of
Finance Lagos Nigeria, an accountant by profession and
also currently Chairman of recovery fund set up by the
Federal Government Of Nigeria in conjunction with the
Apex Bank Of Nigeria (CBN). A presidential committee
on foreign contract payment was inaugurated last year,
after the visit of  the former U. S. president Bill
Clinton to Nigeria.

The aim of the committee is to verify delays of none
payment of contract bill for 16 years   due to
successive military instability and inconsistency in
their policies expediting militarism where sagacity
was needed.

In view of this, we discovered a lot of money floating
without claim from various ministries meanly (NNPC)
Finance Ministry, Aviation Ministry, and Nigerian Port
Authority (NPA).

These was as a result of contract awarded by the past
Late president sani Abacha. With fictitious name to
the tune of $1,000,000, 000 (one billion   Dollars)
only. For this purpose we decided to transfer some
part of the money worth $120,000,000 ( one hundred and
twenty million dollars) recovered during the process
to a save account overseas for disbursement.

Therefore, I was mandated to negotiated with a foreign
partner who will be trusted to keep the secret of the
deal to transfer the money to his or her account
within 14 days of approval. This was as a result of
our inability to own account overseas since we are
still serving civil servants. In view of this, your
company name will be gazetted for immediate payment,
your banking particulars will be required for approval
for transfer by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Apex
Bank.

Confirm the receipt of this letter for immediate
answer for acceptance. You have only 25% of the total
sum transferred and received by you. Call me
immediately as soon as you receive this message by
phone or E-mail.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. ROLAND HARA.

---