Pre-launching! Get back in your first month!

tomson433546 at netscape.net tomson433546 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 9 22:50:41 EST 2002

Pre-launching! I never get this chance
$$$$ back

Hello!

***************************************

If you want remove from the list,
Please click removekk at getresponse.com

***************************************
{1964jOxe0-398wtLn5410YFLk1-384PGSG8535GMUe9-473lyZj4918mjx at 55
I have surfed on the Internet opps more
than one year, thrown out hundreds and
hundreds dollars, but get back only some
dimes.

I was tired of this kind of Internet home
business, almost given up and really did
not want to touch this kind of business.

While, you know, people is people.
They always have some hope they want to
try, maybe something happens

So I continue surfing on the net, even
received a lot of emails flooring in my
inbox. It's crazy, everyday I need clear
my inbox, but I never want to complain about
it. I'm pity the people just like me, almost
the same, they want grab me going on the way

One day, I want to clean my inbox. I just
try to open a email to read. It said in the
email :" Pre-launching! You never be loser".

You know, what could I do? It's free join in,
ok, I just try, so I sign in. I never thought
what should happen to me? While, when I join in,
I start to know something really changed

This is brand new program, every month they have
some more programs for preparing launch, while
until now they do not launch. I never know about
it before, maybe you guys know it

If you want more information, please put
"MOREINFO" on the subject line,
and reply to moreinfokk at yahoo.com

Thanks

1964jOxe0-398wtLn5410YFLk1-384PGSG8535GMUe9-473lyZj4918mjx at 55

[5075ad at 6]

---