I THINK SOMEONE STOLE YOUR PASSWORD

XxSeXyPriNcEsSxX at aol.com XxSeXyPriNcEsSxX at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 05:22:20 EST 2002

 (XxSeXyPriNcEsSxX at aol.com) on Sunday, February 10, 2002 at 04:24:57

: Hey!! Whats Up? I'm *Monica* 20/F/CA/Webcam & Pics. I'm *LIVE* on my *FREE* Webcam mostly 24/7 so if you wanna come in and chat or see me go to my Personal Homepage http://www.monicas-homepage.ygp-login.com and i'll talk to you in a bit hun! If you join and the webchat is already full, im sorry, just wait like 5 minutes and then you'll be able to see me LIVE!! *Remember* this is my Personal Homepage so of course its <b>*FREE*</b> :)
<333 *Monica* <333

PS.Remember my Personal Homepage is http://www.monicas-homepage.ygp-login.com and hopefully i'll talk to you soon!! oh yah!! If you don't have a webcam of your own its ok!! You can just watch and chat with me then!! ok!!
<333 *Monica* <333