Your # 1 Tool for MLM Success...

Begasweb masterbegas at skynet.be
Wed Feb 13 08:08:27 EST 2002

"Get LEADS and have them BEGGING to join your MLM!"

That's not just ALL my friend...

We deliver you a generic, proven SYSTEM to have them
building your opportunity with the speed op lightening!

Free report reveals it all. Limited edition so act now!
Click here to get it immediately:

 begasweb at skynet.be subject=MORE_INFO

Sincerely,

Andre Begas

P.S
I'll show you a secret on how to make money on your Pre Qualified
Leads as well! That's called:  Self-Liquidating-Lead-Generation!
So in other words you gonna make money in the Front End as well...
....just like the Pro's in MLM do! Earn WHILE recruiting...

This is a ONE TIME mailing -- your name is already on our exclude list,
But if you ask to be removed, reply to this email with: REMOVE in the subjectline.
That's all there's to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it Now!
We apologize if you received this email in error.

---