No Recruiting!! No Retailing!!!

bestbiz2day at netscape.net bestbiz2day at netscape.net
Thu Feb 14 01:19:39 EST 2002

Friend,

ARE YOU TIRED OF RECRUITING... TIRED OF SELLING...

Can you use an EXTRA 1500 dollars a month??

We are an independent company which builds and manages downlines for
people in the network marketing industry.

NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED...  NO INVENTORY-NO SHOWING PLANS

OUR GOAL IS FOR YOU TO EARN $1,500.00 PER MONTH

What is the problem withmulti level marketing (mlm) and network marketing?

People dislike recruiting
People dislike selling
People are uncomfortable approaching friends and family
No time to build a business (downline)
Tired of attending meetings
People are tired of product inventory in their garage and cupboards

If you become a member of our company we will introduce hundreds of people into
your business, on your behalf. We also provide a full customer service department
offering information and answering any questions anyone may have.

This is the most Powerful
and Revolutionary
Income Concept Ever!

We have truly taken all the work out of your business and put it on autopilot. You can
work  this business if you want to reach that goal faster but we NEVER
require you to do ANY work.This is not a get rich quick scheme. We won't fill hundreds of
people in your downline overnight. But within a years time we can make you up to 1500 dollars a month.
Could you use this? Email me back today for more info on a business that runs while you sleep!

Warmest Regards,

Kevin