Hello !

jerry at aol.com jerry at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 04:17:51 EST 2002

Hi !
If you're sick of scams, then read this, and do what it says.

Dear Future Millionaire:

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - follow
what it says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION
is coming or not, who is President, or whether you keep your current job

or not.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these
before either. One day though, something just said "you throw away
$25.00 going to a movie for 2 hours with your wife". "What the heck."
Believe me, no matter where you believe "those feelings" come from,
I thank goodness every day that I had that feeling.
I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be doing had I not.

Read on.  It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply
because you are buying and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter
you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described
below, to see if it really can make people money. The show also
investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO
Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can
"follow the simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega
bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY   WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity".
I was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I
am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return
for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received a total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Another said: "this program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions
and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First
month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering
the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and
NOT change anything.'' More testimonials later but first, =======

==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN
!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears
ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order
them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your
desk
in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what
is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on
the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you
will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this
method
has been tested, andif you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People have
tried to put
their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the money.
But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to be greedy
and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than
what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember,
honesty reaps
the reward!!!

This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and
getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable in
a short
period of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2..Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
This is critical to YOUR success.

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To
assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports
you
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of
free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get
this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is
only 0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10
people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of
50,000.
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 million
e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million
dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 .... Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU
WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails
each or more?

There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting, with thousands more coming on line every day.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with
Method
# 1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you

must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always
provide
same day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow
"wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be
cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE
there is money in the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in
at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the
NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net

Order Report #1 from:

Tami C. Ickes
1667 Cumberland Road
Bedford, PA  15522
USA

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net

Order Report # 2 from:

B. Turner
60 McKerrell Way SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2Z 1R7

REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net

Order Report # 3 from :

J. Thomas
16 Spaulding Ave.
Scituate, Ma.  02066
USA

REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net

Order Report # 4 from:

Micah Childers
6212 20th AV NW
Seattle, WA  98107
USA

REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free

Order Report # 5 From:

Rene Frisen
PMB 15329
10501 Gateway West
El Paso, Texas  79925
USA

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your
name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER
BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT
to the income you can generate from this business !!!
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have
just received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of your life,
with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more
money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
Follow
the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works

exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or
more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember
though,
the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend, I
have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to
become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !
=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============
'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk
mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both
feet.
I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you
so'' on
her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3
weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received
total $
147,200.00 ........ all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jodyin her
''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois