COME TO OUR AID

Dr. Abdul - Karim Momoh. drkarimomoh at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:49:53 EST 2002

 FROM THE DESK:    Dr. Abdul - Karim Momoh.
UNION BANK PLC.
Suite 6-14th Union Bank Building,
T. B. S. Normal Williams Street,
Ikoyi - Lagos. Nigeria.
e-mail: drsadiqmomoh1 at yahoo.com
                                                                                                              PROPOSAL
Dear Sir,

I know this will reach you as a surprise, but need not to worry as we are using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for foreign assistance/partnership in a business transaction that is of mutual benefit. I am a staff attached to the auditing department of the Union Bank Plc. Lagos-Nigeria, which I have served as an auditor and accountant for eighteen years.

A foreigner, late Engineer Johnson Creek, an Oil Merchant / contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death two years ago in a ghastly motor accident, banked with us here at Union Bank PLC. Lagos, and had a closing balance of USD$8.5M (Eight Million, five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his available foreign next of kin or alternatively be donated to a trust fund of the WEST AFRICAN PEACE KEEPING FORCE (ECOMOG).

Fervent valuable efforts were made by the Union Bank to get in touch with any of the Creek family or relatives but all have proved abortive.  It is because of the perceived possibility of not going to be able to locate any of late Engr. Johnson Creek's next of kin (as he had no known wife and children) that the management under the influence of our Chairman board of directors, Retired Major General Kalu Uke Kalu, that an arrangement for the fund to be declared "UNCLAIMABLE" and then be subsequently donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition which will further enhance the course of war in the west African sub-region and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, myself and some of my trusted colleagues in the bank now seek for your permission to have you stand as late Engr. Johnson Creek's next of kin so that the fund, USD$8.5M would be subsequently transferred and paid into your bank account as the beneficiary next of kin. All documents and proofs to enable you get this fund have been carefully worked out and we are assuring you a 100% risk free involvement. Your share would be 25% of the total amount. 5% has been set aside for expenses while the rest would be for my colleagues and I; for investment purposes in your country. Though we are trying to make a better future for our families, and ourselves considering the poor standard of living in Africa, we also want you to see this proposal as our own contribution in putting an end to the senseless wars in the West African sub-region.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do wish to take advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you or your company, then kindly get to me immediately via my e-mail: drsadiqmomoh at yahoo.com furnishing me with your most confidential telephone number, fax number and exclusive e-mail number so that I can forward to you the relevant details of this transaction.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,

Dr. Abdul - Karim Momoh.
UNION BANK PLC.
Lagos - Nigeria.