Important Information Enclosed

John dreamerz67 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:21:39 EST 2002

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV :

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for an investment of only $25 US Dollars expense one time''
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to
the
popularity of this letter on the internet, a national weekly
news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of
this program described below, to see if it really can make
people
money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation in the
program and if
people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to
make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:
''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many
times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total
$
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

--------
Here is another testimonial:

''This program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the
mail I decided
to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and
viola' - 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month
I only made
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have
made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in
this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything''
More testimonials later but first,

****PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE****

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
Easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT
AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:
****Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

****For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next
to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems.

****When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
Reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them
on
your Computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

****Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the
5 Reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your
Computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000's Of people who will order them from you. Also make a
floppy of
these Reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen
to your
Computer.

****IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
any
way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6
''
or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not
work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will
NOT work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives
names on
all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not
work
this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then
nothing
happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty
reaps the reward!!!

1....After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in
REPORT #5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no
doubt counting their fortune.

2....Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT #5.

3....Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT #4.

4....Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3.

5....Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2

6....Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!
****Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names,
and
save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save
this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.

****To assist you with marketing your business on the internet,
the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD #1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only
5,000
e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a
0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just
say it
is only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails.With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report
# 1.Those 10
people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of
50,000.
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's =
100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people
mail
out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2%
response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000
people send out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out.
The 0.2%
response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000
people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50
million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders
for Report

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50 +
2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 +
4..... $50,000 +
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a
moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th of
those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over
150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting.
Believe
me, any people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
on the
internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest
you start
with method #1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5
you
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered.
That's it . Always provide same day service on all orders. This
will
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it,
will be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive
the
report.

_________________AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (US CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of
paper, write, or type, the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you
are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.
(Preferably type, it ensures the right e-mail address for you!)

Report #1 " The Insiders Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Net"

Order Report,#1 from:
Don Paz
5660 Tahoe dr.
Las Vegas, NV    89142
REPORT #2 ''The Insider's Guide to SendingBulk e-mail on
the Net''
Order Report #2 from :
Brian Hafner
PO Box 2526
Hartsville, SC 29551
REPORT #3 ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net''
Order Report #3 from:
R.A. Goodew
1393 Ridgewood Dr.
Winona, MN. 55987
REPORT #4 ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the
Net''
Order Report #4 from:
Jennifer Nichole
PO Box 35
Fountain City, Wi. 54629-0035
REPORT #5 ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE''
Order Report #5 from:
Alyssa Kristine
PO Box 895
Winona, MN. 55987
$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
***If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
***After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
you
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

***Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you , and
The cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is
NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

"You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A
LITTLE
BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks
and months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember
to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your
name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2
.........#5 as
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send
out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of
them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO
YOU
NOW!

****************MORE TESTIMONIALS*****************

'My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am
an accountant with a major US Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting
my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I
''knew''
it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence
and
few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless
fun of
her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when
the
thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she
had
received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received
total $
147,200.00........ all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody
in her
''hobby''. Mitchell Wolf, MD , Chicago, Illinois

---------
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I
am, I
decided that the initial investment was so little that there was
just no
way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money
back''. ''I was surprised when I found my medium size post office
box crammed
with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice
thing
about this deal is that it does not matter where people live.
There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so
big''.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, DC

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION
301. per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. This message is not
intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening of
addresses has been done to the best
of our technical ability.
THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES NO GUARANTEES STATED OR
IMPLIED. IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS DETERMINED THAT
THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES A GUARANTEE, IT IS NOW
VOID. ANY TESTIMONIALS OR AMOUNTS OF EARNINGS
LISTED IN THIS LETTER MAY BE FACTUAL OR FICTITIOUS.

This email was sent via Ellipse Bulk Emailer v2.0

---